Cats are always fussy about the food they eat, so the things you have to look out for are:
- The right type of flavor for your cat according to their preference. This is achieved by sampling different types of flavors. Note that the cat food shall not be placed anywhere near strong scented objects such as aerosols, onions and others as cat food will absorb the scent. This will result with your cat rejecting the food that you feed to them.
- Your cat should maintain their healthy or ideal body weight to prevent dulling or matting throughout their coat.
- The appropriate amount of food and water must be given daily to your cat to maintain their optimum growth.
Cats need different type of nutrition, ProDiet provide them with:
- Protein which is available from real fish which helps the growth of healthy muscle, bone and organs for your cat
- Carbohydrate from vegetables helps the cats digestive system to work effectively and also to provide energy for it to stay active
- Vitamins and mineral is for the cat to build a stronger immune system to prevent them from having any disease.
- Fat oil which is essential for the cat where it provides energy and also keeps your cat’s coat healthy and shiny.
- Fish oil from real ocean fish contains omega-3, DHA and lecithin helps to enhance your cat’s alertness and intelligence.
- Taurine, an essential nutrient for your cat’s good vision
Lack of either one of these nutrition will eventually create malnutrition issue to the cat, resulting in various ailment.
General Purchasing Policy
FREE SHIPPING available within Peninsula Malaysia. Minimum purchase amount of RM200.
We accept PayPal, Credit Card and Online Banking via MolPay. If you encounter any issue, please email to us at email@example.com
Nationwide Delivery: 3 ~ 5 Days Peninsula Malaysia. East Malaysia may take up to 7 days.
Click & Collect: Please show your order confirmation email upon collection at our outlets.
Returns Policy: You may return products within 14 days of delivery for a full refund if the item is wrong/defective/damaged. Please email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangement.
*Not applicable for pet and voucher